Are you a PUBG lover? Then you might be looking for playing PUBG Mobile on PC from which you need to pay around $30 amount using Steam. But by following this below-mentioned process, you can download PUBG Mobile PC absolutely free without paying any single penny. Here you can check how to download PUBG Mobile for PC using emulator.
PUBG Mobile PC
You can download PUBG Mobile from steam as there is an official version for PC available. The PUBG is one of the popular battle royale games for consoles, smartphones, and computers. To win the PUBG game depends on skills and experience you have while playing the game.
In PUBG, you will find 100 players who are jumping from parachute via plane to the play area. The players have to kill each other via guns, ammo, and supplies. Whosoever is the last man or quad survives in the game will be the winner.
Which is the best PUBG Emulator for PC?
Emulators are the software that let one system work similar to another system. For doing so, you can use one operating system on to another operating system. Emulators are not only great for PUBG but also for other games.
MEmu: The MEmu is one of the best PUBG Mobile emulators which was mainly tested for PUBG Mobile for providing the amazing speed and extended features that no other emulator provides. You will find options for Battle Royale that has predefined controls.
Tencent Gaming Buddy: You can use this emulator as it provides better performance while playing PUBG. This emulator is compatible with KitKat 4.4 and by tweaking its settings you will get amazing performance. The best thing about this emulator is that it has various frame drops on gameplay during the time of the shooting, landing, and other things.
Bluestacks: The Bluestack is one of the most popular emulators as it offers smooth performance. If you have low-end PC, then this is one of the best emulators. With this emulator, you can play multiple games at a single point in time.
Nox Player: Another emulator that offers you lots of features and an amazing performance like sound and brightness at the time of playing.
Suggested Read: Fortnite Season 8
How to Download PUBG Mobile on PC?
- Firstly you need to download or install the Bluestack emulator on your PC from its official website.
- Now, you must open the emulator and run and install the emulator on your PC.
- Launch the app for an emulator and open Google Play Store by signing in to the Gmail Account. While doing so, they will ask you for the phone verification.
- After establishing the play store, you need to search PUBG Mobile in the search bar.
- Click on the Install icon.
- After doing all these formalities, you can find PUBG Mobile Apps in All Apps or My Apps section.
- After the starting of the game, you need to click on the mouse and keyboard icon placed at the bottom and play PUBG Mobile on your PC device.
- Now see the keys that let you control the game. In fact, you can customize the game as per your preference.
If in case the bluestack emulator is not working, then you can use Nox Player, Tencent Gaming Buddy, MEmu, and other emulators whatever you like.