The best way to play Minecraft on PC is via installing mods. You can install Minecraft Modpacks using Minecraft Forge. Now the question is how do you get them installed? How to use Minecraft Forge? How to install Minecraft Mods with forge? Here in this post, you can find out the solution to all your questions. Follow every step and download the Forge Mods on your device.
How to install Minecraft Mods with Forge
The Minecraft Forge is modding API tool that let you create mods easily. The Minecraft Forge is itself a mod manager that let the players turn Minecraft apk mods whenever they want to on and off. All you have to simply click on the mouse. Forge is good for mod makers as it solves all compatibility issues occurring with other mods.
Minecraft Forge API
Take a look on these few API changelogs and details here.
Minecraft Forge 1.13.1
- Fix all the problems that occur in 1.12.2.
- You can get all the mods in 1.13.
Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Fix of the duplicate vanilla bug problem.
- Fix the problem of MC-88179.
- To make dimensional teleportation easier, it comes with new ITeleporter interface
- For the new dev chunk, it comes with bump forge version.
- It supports the world workers skipping ticks without escaping from the list of the worker.
Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Fix zoom text of the missing model in which default will be true on all the places.
- Fix all the ad types that are not added in its base types.
- Issues are fixed where the world time is not passed via the world provider.
- To match behavior, you need to replace the listsubtypes with the listsupertypes.
Suggested Read: Minecraft Pocket Edition Apk
How to install Minecraft Forge?
To install Minecraft Forge, you need to follow the below mentioned process:
Download Minecraft Forge
- Download the installer.
- Open the file (.jar) and check whether the “Install Client” option is selected or not.
- Click Ok.
- Once the installation gets finished, you will get a notification.
- After the process gets completed, you need to select Forge option in profile and then click on the play button.
- Now you will find Minecraft Forge notification at the lower left side and mods icon just below the multiplayer icon.
- This will indicate that you have successfully installed the Minecraft Forge.
Minecraft Mod Download
- After the installation of Minecraft Forge, you need to download the Forge from anywhere.
- Now look for the Minecraft Application Folder.
- To locate the folder, go to the windows option, click on run, and write %appdata%\.minecraft\ and then press Run icon.
- Now go in the mac open finder and press Alt and Go together and then library placed at the top menu bar.
- Click on the Application support folder and find the Minecraft file inside it.
- In the Mods folder, you need to place the mod that you have downloaded.
- Whenever you want to launch Minecraft, you need to press the mods button.
- The Mod is installed now.
So here you can check how to install Minecraft mods with forge on your device. Follow the process and enjoy playing on your PC. If you have any query then mention in the comment box and we will get back to you with the answer soon.