Unlike other games, you can change the Minecraft character skins like girl, alien, and others. You can also select the readymade skin. You can create your own customized skin using an editor, as the default skin of Minecraft is boring and everyone wants to change the skin. To customize and download Minecraft Skins, there are various website editors available online that offer you to customize the skins easily. Here you can check the process of How to change Minecraft Skins as per your requirement.
How to change Minecraft Skins?
For all the Minecraft lovers, we are going to tell you the process of how to customize the Minecraft Skin on your device.
Changing the Fortnite Skin is very easy on the PC/Computer edition. There are two different methods to change the skin that depends on whether you want to change the skin in build-in skin chooser or want to download the customized skin.
- To customize the skin, open the Minecraft PE game.
- On the bottom right corner of your screen, you need to press the hanger button.
- You will find Choose New Skin option. Click on the option.
- Choose the skin variety as per your choice. You will find various free skins that you need to be unlocked first with Minecraft coins. You can also buy skins by investing money.
For Windows 10
To change Minecraft PE skins in Windows 10, you need to create it first and then select the skin using hanger button.
- You can download the skins from the official website of Minecraft skins.
- Then you need to download and save the skin from the main menu.
- Choose the browser skin.
- Find the download folder where you have saved your file of skins.
- Choose the skin according to your wish.
- Whenever you start your Minecraft game, the new skin will appear in front of you.
Suggested Read: How to install Minecraft Mods
From Downloads Web
Many of the websites offer skins that are paid or free for the game. There are lots of Minecraft PE skins available on the website that you can apply.
- You will find Minecraft skin images in the PNG format.
- Download the skins free from the website as per your wish.
- After making the selection, go to the website.
- Find and click on the profile and log in to the account.
- In your profile page, click on the browser button and look for the skin and upload it.
- To check new skin, press F5.
Minecraft Skins Download
The Minecraft Skins changes the look of the player. This will help you look much better than others in the Minecraft game. Using skin editor, you can change or customize any of the Minecraft skins as per your wish.
Popular Minecraft Skins
There are lakhs of Minecraft lovers who look the leaked and available skins at an item store. Among these hundreds of skins, these few skins are popular among the Minecraft lovers.
- Harry Potter
- John Cena
Featured Minecraft Skins
Take a look on these featured Minecraft Skins available at an item shop.
- Mettaton NEO
- Sailor Mars
- Security Agent
- Ninja Elf
Recent Fortnite Skins
- Don’t Judge
- Fire Rainbow Creeper
- Siborg Steve
- Cute Ninja
- Girl in a Turtle Onesie